How do I register for the first time?
- Click the orange "Book My Appointment" button below to request an appointment. (this is not a guarantee that your request will be accepted)
- You will receive an email from Shawn Davis confirming your appointment was accepted. Sometimes these emails go to the spam or junk mail folder. I do not confirm appointments on weekends or evenings, so please wait until a weekday if you have not received confirmation about your appointment request.
- Once you receive this email, you will also receive instructions on completing your required paperwork that is due 48 business hours before your appointment date. Your appointment will not be accepted if you request it too soon to complete your paperwork. So please allow a few days ahead of time to go through the registration steps.
- You will receive an email about your insurance coverage sometime before your appointment. I will not be able to answer questions about your insurance coverage if you have not completed your paperwork.
- You will be required to enter a credit card to register for counseling. You may use this card for copayments or other fees for regular counseling appointments. Your card is not charged when you register.
- The times shown in the calendar are the only appointments available.